Learning discipline for a healthier lifestyle
#FairyGodmother's Show - Learning discipline for a healthier life 👋Hi There, 👩🦰 Llynne Switzer here- professional #FairyGodmother 🧚♀️, helping you to manifest a personal life and heartfelt small business that that you absolutely love. On Today's episode of the Fairy Godmother's Show, I talk about how learning discipline can lead to a healthier life.
We can all benefit from having discipline in our lives, discipline helps us tell wrong from right as children when growing up and when we reach adulthood we still benefit from being self-disciplined. Self-discipline helps us to lead a happier, healthier lifestyle when used in many aspects of life, it is when we allow ourselves to do just as we please, that things start going wrong and our health suffers.
Self-discipline isn’t about denying yourself, it is about making wise choices for our own benefit, the food we eat everyday and the amount of exercise we do is dependent on how disciplined we are we with ourselves. While we all understand that the choices we make comes down to how healthy we are, we don’t always make the wisest choices, and while this is ok every now and again if we lose all self-discipline it soon starts to show on our health and probably our waistline too.
Very often we make pacts with ourselves to start leading a healthier lifestyle and start making changes, this usually occurs at the start of the New Year as a resolution. While some stick to their guns and do make changes and keep up with those changes, the majority of us fall short and go back to our old ways. Being self-disciplined isn’t easy, it takes a lot of willpower, especially if you need to make many changes to your lifestyle, but it’s not impossible.
Here are some tips to help you stay on course and develop more self- discipline in all aspects of your life.
• Understand that the choices you make in life are yours and yours alone, you can’t blame others for your failure if you lack self-discipline
• If you make mistakes in life, learn by them, pick yourself up and practice being more self-disciplined with yourself in the future
• Set yourself goals that are realistically achievable, once you have written out your goals make sure that you do everything in your power to stick to them and achieve them. Goals go a long way to encouraging you to discipline yourself.
• Always finish any task you set about doing before moving on to start another
• Avoid temptation from others around you to deviate from what it is you want to achieve, they may lack self-discipline but don’t be swayed to following their ways
• Taking up a new sport, particularly one that requires a lot of self- discipline to excel at is an excellent way of improving yourself
• Notice the benefits you have gained from practicing self-discipline, keeping a journal is an excellent way of achieving this
• Imagine the consequences that being un-disciplined brings
• Your willpower is at its lowest when you feel stressed so take it easy, learn how to relax
• Take notice of when and why you start to go off track and deviate, again a journal can help you to keep track of these times
• Use affirmations to help you in times when you are frustrated or doubt yourself
💖Subscribe and leave a comment for us down below about what you think of this blog post.. 🤩
😍 Do what brings you joy. This is your one and only life, so have fun and live it to the fullest. Quit being a wallflower. You get what every one else gets, you get a life. Go out and start living your dreams!
Thanks to our sponsor who makes our office smell amazing! Make sure your house, clothes, and you smell fantastic. Check out all of the amazing items that they have. http://www. Lisabillingsley.scentsy.us
🎉👍Donations Welcome @ paypal.me/Llynnefairygodmother
Join The Abundant Ones Virtual Networking group. Grow your business and build relationships. https://www.patreon.com/LlynneTheFairYGodmother...